• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

acura "A" center piece

i would like to trade out my "acura" center piece with the updated "A" model i have seen on the 2005's. the remainer of the taillight configuration is ok. anyone have one or knows somewhere to get it other than dealer prices. thanks, joe

I've purchased two, front and rear, and installed them on my '92. They cost around $12 each. Buy the ones for an MDX, as they're the biggest, and look great. They come with a peel-an-stick substance on them, and you just need to break off the tabs. You can see mine in the member's gallery. The only tough part is taking the ACURA lettering off the center piece of the taillights, but there's a few threads on it. It's easier than it looks. Good luck. :smile:

Go check out>>>

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=175&s=

If that doesnt help go to SEARCH & type in REMOVE ACURA FROM CENTER PIECE.

Last, but NOT LEAST, you can call GUNN ACURA (Texas) 1-800-328-4866, ask for JOHN in Parts & ORDER it. Tell him you are NSX PRIME MEMBER & get 25% Discount. The year you would want is 2002-2005 Center Piece & it comes w/the A chrome emblem stuck on it. :smile:

Good Luck :cool:

Back