Accident values?

How much would an accident devalue an NSX?

Minor - ?

Major - ?

Salvage - ?

Anything inbetween? Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks,

Jeff

If it is fixable; for 91-93 NSX, it won't be worth more than 23,000. If it is totally screw-up, I wouldn't even consider it.

There's no way to make a flat-out response that applies in most cases for each of the categories you mention. It depends on how much damage there is, whether it has been repaired, how well it has been repaired, whether the title is affected, etc.

NSXSAN, a '91-93 NSX which has had a minor fender-bender, properly repaired, might have its value unaffected at all, so there's no way you can just quote a price like that. Unless you are referring only to a car with a salvage title... :confused:

Salvaged title was what I am referring to, provided that it won't cost way too much to fix. I picked up my first NSX (91) like that and I paid around 19,500 for it given that it needs touch-up in the interior and high-mileage (127,000.)

Did I enjoy the car when it was with me (gone in accident?) Hell yes! Now I am on a second NSX which is in better condition than the first one by far.

Back