Accident pix from 11/15...not a NSX

I am lucky to be home with just a brusied sterum, some scratches on my body, and some stiches...

accord4.jpg

accord1.jpg

accord2.jpg

accord3.jpg

Be safe out there guys...

From the looks of that car you sound lucky to have suffered ONLY those injuries, :eek: , wish you a very speedy recovery.

Glad to hear you are not hurt too much. I was in a similar (head-on) wreck about a month ago, and I only broke my right leg. I now have a rod in it, and I cannot return to work for quite some time (unless I find a new job), but all things considered, I think I am very blessed that I have suffered only what I have, and that I was hurt worse than the woman who turned in front of me and caused the accident. Once I get ahold of pics, I will post them...

Thanks everyone, from the looks of things I will be fine, still have some very minor internal bleeding issues to deal with but all's well...

I did not realize internal bleeding and minor could be used in the same sentence! :D Glad your feeling better.

Glad you're OK and too bad about the car and thank the maker it wasn't your NSX. I do feel a little more reassured about my Accord now, if yours got mangled like that and you were not seriously injured.

Back