Access to Owners Discussion Forum Generation 2

Anyone know what's required to gain access to the Owners Discussion Forum for Generation 2? I sent an email to the NSXPrime about a week or so ago with my date of purchase and my serial number but have not been granted access. Anyone know what the requirements are? FerrariChat has this crazy requirement that you have to be recommended by 3 people who actually know you have a Ferrari. I'm not fond of asking people to take their time to send emails to confirm that I actually own a vehicle for which I can show a title and valid current registration. Hopefully this forum is a bit easier to gain access to.

The response time is a little slow.

Sounds like you submitted all the proper paperwork.

One nice thing about the owners forum is there aren't any blowhards.

I’d love to be in there too so I don’t have to sift through all these threads whining about how much the car costs or whatever, to hear about problems that owners are experiencing with the car. But I’ve already asked and was denied. Oh well.

I’d love to be in there too so I don’t have to sift through all these threads whining about how much the car costs or whatever, to hear about problems that owners are experiencing with the car. But I’ve already asked and was denied. Oh well.

I recommend you put the whiners and haters on ignore, 99.9% sour grapes.

right that is the admin conundrum...keep owners forums private completely or make it read only for non owners....but then you will get spin-off annoying threads created by those that must criticize endlessly....

right that is the admin conundrum...keep owners forums private completely or make it read only for non owners....but then you will get spin-off annoying threads created by those that must criticize endlessly....

There's not much going on in the Gen2 owners forum here. Most of the discussion is on FB.

Back