Access Denied - USA & Europe Get NSX Replacement

Only USA and Europe will get the NSX replacement it doesnt get any better for the rest of the world:mad:

attachment.php

Attachments

Last edited:
I am not so sure the rest of the world is going to get it either.

With the guillotine front grill treatment - will you even want it?

It says in that article that the "US people" are resistant to the Honda badge on the car...... He's got to mean corporate Acura because lots of owners put the Honda badge on the NSX.

Just one screw up after another. Now their plans of expansion are put on a halt. I really hope the final product (NSX) actually blows life back into Acura.

The trend of absolute obedience to branding is insane. Do these idiots really believe people won't realize it's the same car with a different emblem stuck on it?

Then again, not surprising from the gang that ditched "Acura Legend" for something like 3.2CL or whatever they called it.

I am not so sure the rest of the world is going to get it either.

With the guillotine front grill treatment - will you even want it?

Wanna bet SOS will sell out of their upcoming "Buck-tooth Deletion Front Grill Replacement" Kits and be on eternal back order while the car is under production? :)

Wanna bet SOS will sell out of their upcoming "Buck-tooth Deletion Front Grill Replacement" Kits and be on eternal back order while the car is under production? :)

:biggrin: I hope they make an entire body kit that makes the car look like this...

Attachments

• nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 47
Back