About to join the NSX community

Looks like I am about to buy a red '94 NSX. Deal may take about 2 weeks to get finalized, but I think its happening. Financing pretty much worked out, final pre-purchase inspection arranged.

I'm stoked. Drove the car last week, and its just titz. See you all out there. :cool:

Glad you enjoyed your test drive. I everything works out for you.

Oooops. Looks like I spoke too soon. What's up with trying to get the purchase of an NSX financed? I talked to my bank (one of the biggest in the country) about the '94 NSX, and they said the most they would finance on it is 50% of the out the door (tax and license included) price. WTF?

damn, that sucks. How much is purchase price? How long would it take you to save to buy it outright in cash? If that's possible, you can save a lot.
I'm sure a lot of people have founds ways to get it financed as most banks dont feel safe loaning that much money on a '94 as to them they see an older car.

EVO- Try the search function and type in "financing an nsx." I know there are a couple of threads on here addressing this as you're deffinately not the first one to run into this issue. Best of luck and keep us posted!

Back