About me and Who decides what post get bumped?

SANSNSX hit the nail on the head!-Perfectly.

I wanted to discuss ALL aspects of exotic sports car ownership. The good and the bad, the highs and the lows. True this discussion could be on any sports car forum but...I like the NSX, so here I am. I once read a quote that explains why I brought the subject up ON THIS FORUM.

"The NSX is the thinking man's sports car." I rather like that...That's why I figured that this subject could be discussed here from various points of view. Do you think the people on the Pontiac Trans-AM forum would answer the same way?...I don't know, maybe, maybe not.

No matter your view of the subject you have to admit.

"This has been a damn interesting thread!"

I'll sum things by answering the last few questions about what I'd like in a NSX and finish up with a little personal history.

NSX dream car:

97' NSX-T Black w/ tan or Black w/black interior with chrome rims & gearshift knob. or 97' NSX-T w tan interior & a momo combat shift knob. If that's too much I'd take a 95' NSX-T same color combo as the 97'. The oldest I'd get is a 94' NSX red or white with black interior. I wouldn't buy older than the 94' because I have a problem buying a car older than the one that it is replacing. After market parts like exhaust etc would be after I've rode in someone elses NSX to see if I really feel the difference.

I was is Rochester, NY earlier this year and have been asked back. I haven't made it to NY,NY yet.

About me: (As quoted from my Comedy Bio)

A bi-racial kid raised in the deep South who's father was a Vietnam vet and mom worked for the Post Office.

The truth is that both of my parents were black but very light complected. My family tree is that of Black, Black foot Indian and Irish which is where I got the green eyes and curly hair. I did some modeling while I was going through college. I got into comedy because my first real job was at a comedy club and I started to learn the craft.

Most hated term that is suppose to be PC: African-American. I'm an American who is black. I wouldn't call a white person Anglo-American. (This is just me I guess.)

Term I'm leery of: Ricers or Rice rockets-Somthing about it sounds racist but I haven't heard any Asian people complain- so maybe it's just me.-again)

My show:

I do a PG-13 show based on subject matter. I don't use any curse words besides hell or damn. My show centers around how we are all alike once we get over our hang-ups.

I'll be letting people on this forum know where I'll be performing so they can come see my show--for free--- (as long as they bring their NSX. so I can see it.)

Marvin, Lud decides what gets bumped/locked or moved. Your post was moved off topic, and it should have. It changed very quickly in it's scope.
From the short time I've been on this forum,he has been on the mark with threads and when to Administrate them.
Good luck with the comedy.
You should have plenty of material.

Back