A woman was actually admiring my NSX!!!

absolutely! - drive an NSX with your windows down on Capitol Hill and they'll take everythig you have...and that's just Congress :biggrin:

Geez sounds like DC is like Compton or something that we have here.....

Looks all nice with the Capitol there and everything.

Are you sure she was admiring your NSX? I heard about cougars in the Sacramento suburbs. They can be very agressive especially when they jaws dropped.:wink::biggrin:

Cougars out here can be found in Roseville. Thursday nights at Crush 29 (well, at least that's what someone told me :wink:).

that is so weird! same thing happened to me! i went to radio shack (to deal with this HDTV fiasco im trying to solve in time before superbowl) and as i get back to my car, this older lady who looked in her 60's was looking it over. meanwhile her 13'ish looking son/grandson was not interested AT ALL and kept wanting to hurry her into the store.

i heard her say "huh, what kind of car is that? ive never seen a car like that before. that looks like a mans car thats used for some kind of special thing" (her exact words). and then they cross the parking lot and i hop in in a hurry (because im frustrated) and heard her say "oh its that mans car".

a few weeks before that, i leave a gas station and this woman in her 30's (not attractive though, to me anyway, no offense if your reading this) said "i love your car! even if i had the <something engine related> and flywheel and gears that im saving my money for i still wouldn't be faster!" referring and pointing to her integra parked next to my car.

and then few weeks before that some hot chick walking on the sidewalk downtown screamed at me "woooo! that's hot!"

i never get any looks or attention in my car usually, but lately its been females only. i drive my car everywhere its my main form of transportation and looks exactly as in my avatar <<

Not that I bought my car for girly attention, but im surprised its only the guys that are impressed. never once has a chic given it a second look. (no im not ugly either. lol.) Now when the wife drives it, lookout the guys are all over it/ her. she loves the attention. who can blame her. she does look hot in the car.

Attachments

• SNC11212.jpg
    SNC11212.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 136
If she drives with that outfit on I think attention would be very likely.
She looks very attractive.

Took my car to a test only smog place the other week. Went to get a quick breakfast, young cute chick asked me about how beautiful my car was. Then at the smog station a guy checked my car out was was impressed. Lastly a cute chick in her car gave me 2 thumbs up and a honk. All this in 45 minutes. Oh did I say it was my Grand National and not my NSX. In 6 months of ownership only guys have checked the NSX....hopefully not checking out me!!

For me it has been about 50% female, 50% male. Perhaps, it depends on the color of the car. I'm not foolin' anyone. I love the attention, and enjoy spending time with the admirer talking about the NSX!:biggrin:

Back