A soon to be good memory of the date 9/11.....

As the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks approaches it is difficult to think of anything good associated with that day especially being a NY lifer. However, this Saturday will also now be remembered as the day two wonderful members of our NSX Family got married. Although none of us will ever forget the terrible things that happened nine years ago, at least going forward we will be able to have a good memory of our dear friends, Donald "The Don" Lebentritt and Carla "Poohkie" Trabacca, beginning the next phase of their lives joined together.

We all look forward to the happy couple having many more track days together as they cruise along toward a lifetime of happiness.

1001185066_uyf3Z-L.jpg

Last edited:
Best wishes you two...lol, you cant' escape your nsx family,Don if memory serves me you proposed to Clem at the same with Carla:eek:

Lol Bob I still crack up at that picture...Its as if Clem is proposing to both Carla and Don....on bended knee......:confused:

Best wishes to the soon to be bride and groom for a lifetime of health and happiness together!!!

Congratulations; this is a real tear jerker! My eyes just well up thinking that both of you are also each others track buddies...this is almost too much happiness.:eek:

I know you will remember your wedding day forever despite the past reference as your love will bind you both even closer, and may your garage always be full of NSXs and other toys.:wink:

Best wishes,

Tytus and Basia

Congratulations Carla and Don (we know who gets top billing here). The very best to both of you. We look forward to seeing you and maybe sharing a piece of cake with you too.

Bruce & Liz

We want pics....btw was Clem ring bearer???:eek:

We want pics....btw was Clem ring bearer???:eek:

Clem must still be on his way, as of now he's a no show. The Bride was beautiful, and the groom handsome, the wedding was perfect and all had a great time. I don't think that there could have been a more perfect day for this event!

Back