A photo worth seeing!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

1088964-25ebf4c138df895e.jpg

Snapped with Canon EOS10: Petter Solberg & Phil Mills, The World Rally Champions 2003 at the legendary Ouninpohja ss during the 2003 Neste Rally Finland. Flat out sideways over a blind crest!

That's awesome...those Drivers are just plain fricken crazy.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

gheba_nsx said:
Snapped with Canon EOS10: Petter Solberg & Phil Mills, The World Rally Champions 2003 at the legendary Ouninpohja ss during the 2003 Neste Rally Finland. Flat out sideways over a blind crest!

Thanks for the photo..we norwegians have a tendency to move fast :D

Great picture!

Petter Solberg is a great guy. He is a great ambassador for Norway. Always a smile on his face.

Petter is using some of the millions he have earned to sponsor his older brother into the WRC. Henning Solberg have a contract with one of the largest teams, but it is not yet confirmed who the team is.

Henning is now working very hard to lose weight to be ready for "maximum attack" next year. :)

Regards

Even the ground is blurred in the background. I would think there would be dust around the wheels and from behind the car. Too much Photoshop. It looks like the car was just inserted into the corner of the course with the background blurred. Doesn't look realistic to me at all.

Steven Spanbauer said:
That's awesome...those Drivers are just plain fricken crazy.

I agree, rally drivers are crazy, but they are nothing compared to those brain donor spectators that line the outside of highspeed turns, or play chicken with oncoming rally cars (usually from more southern European countries like Spain).

nkb said:
I agree, rally drivers are crazy...
...but good.;) I can't imagine being in the number 2 seat with no control over car control imput.

KGP said:
...but good.;) I can't imagine being in the number 2 seat with no control over car control imput.

Have to be nuts to be a rally navigator. Ever notice that most of the accidents happen on the nav's side of the car?:rolleyes:

Back