A newbie on board

Hey what's up guys! I've always been a fan of the NSX and hoped one day to own one. I even had one of those on road remote control NSX's when I was little :wink: I'm glad to be a new member here so I can read up on this car and gain more info about it. Any who, I currently own a 350z and hope to save up enough to buy an NSX. I'm in the SoCal (Inland Empire) so I maybe I'll bump into some of you guys at a car meet or show.

Welcome to Prime, def save your money, dont jump on the first NSX you find, you may be biting off more than you can chew, be prepared to fork out a ton of money to get it up to par, if its been beat on to hard you could be looking at another 14K plus what ever you paid for it, to get it perfect. BE careful, check this link out and read away

http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/includes/htup_0810_acura_nsx_buyers_guide/index.html

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up and info fellas! Every time I see an NSX on the road or a car show it immediately has my attention. I'm going to try and see how many NSX owners live in SoCals inland empire at the regional section of this forum.

Back