A new low in tacky wings

You thought the first picture was bad? Oh that's nothing... They light up!!! Coming soon to a mall parking lot near you.

Attachments

• ricewing2.jpg
    ricewing2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 631
Good God those are hideous. If anyone ever puts one on their NSX, and one day finds it smashed to pieces; Consider me a suspect.

Anyone know where I can get one? The wing will look very nice on my X.

Gene, when I get on put on my car I will drive to your house to show it to you.:D

The 'Ricer' Institution continues!

92NSX said:
C'mon now guys, you can't tell me that wouldn't look SWEET on the back of the NSX.:D
j/k.
I'd consider it if it used the stock NSX mouting holes. Hmmm, then again, maybe I can piggyback it on top of my DreamzSport wing. I can connect the lights to my parking brake and the whole thing can light up in stop and go rush hour traffic!!!:D

FuryNSX said:
I'd consider it if it used the stock NSX mouting holes. Hmmm, then again, maybe I can piggyback it on top of my DreamzSport wing. I can connect the lights to my parking brake and the whole thing can light up in stop and go rush hour traffic!!!:D
That is what I'm talkin' about. Somebody coming up with some great ideas on how to use this product. Maybe we could also mount it on the front of the car to increase frontal downforce while we are driving to the Burger King. Never know when you are going to have to out run a Civic with an exhaust system that thinks it can hang with ya.

it must be from a pre- reliese of The Fast and the Furius Part 3

release.....Furious ;)

Careful, Maurice.....you are picking up traits of other less-than-desirable PRIME members with your condescending grammar school. :cool:

92NSX said:
release.....Furious
;)

would it help if I sayd that i am an engineer ?:D

No, because I am one too.....so because we have smarts mean we don't have to spell? :rolleyes:

I think someone was talking to the manufacturer about how he wanted to make his NSX lighter, and the remark was misunderstood.

Apparently you can get these with flames too. Bling! :)

brandsportinc_1776_1745385

Back