A new forum dedicated to fine babes with nice cars.....

There are 2 things I love most in life, fine babes and nice cars. Several people I know have huge picture collection of the two. After searching around, I didn't see any online-forum dedicated to sharing of these wonderful pictures so I created one myself. :D If you have these "fine babes /w nice cars" pictures, let's post them up and so everyone can see. http://www.carbabeforum.com

Please keep it clean, guys. No copyrighted materials without permissions or no nudity allowed!!!

We all appreciate fine women and cars; none more so than yours truly. However, your suggestion should have been posted in the NSX Prime Website News & Discussion forum.

NSX Prime Website News & Discussion
Website news, help, questions, how-to, test posts, and suggestions. Discussions about website operation.

I hate to disagree with Mr. Wolf, but perhaps he will indulge me. I believe the NSXprime Website News and Discussion forum is only for news about the NSXprime website, not for news about any other websites (despite the ambiguity in the description).

No NSX == no interest for me.

<B>Tuan Le</B> : you need to get Single Samuari hooked up with your site... you'll have half of prime visiting. ;)

<B>92NSX</B> : ROFL.... nice one...

NSXROX said:
Hey this guy doesn't even own an NSX!

And? I don't see a problem with anyone that shows an interest in the NSX being on NSX Prime.

Tuan, does your girl know about what you made?!?
no.gif
Umm, I'm gonna have to tell her!! :D

btw, where were you Sat. night when I needed you man! I was getting harrassed by one of you Vette guys!

NSX FoYoAss said:
And? I don't see a problem with anyone that shows an interest in the NSX being on NSX Prime.
Duh! Neither do I, but this guy doesn't show any interest in the NSX. All of his posts are for selling stuff like radar detectors and advertising this web site (of which he profits from every hit). This is one step away from spam postings. The last thing we want is a bunch of spammers sh*tting up this forum.

NeoNSX: Thanks man. One person sent me a link to Single Samuari's post. He got several great pics. :D I'm going to contact him for permission on those pics. Thanks again.

NsXTaCY168: Hey Kevin....Kim runs a Model Agency. Her website is http://prestigiousmodels.com and I'm sure it has her contact info on there. :) Don't forget to share the pictures with all of us afterward. :D

NSX FoYoAss: Hey how is it going man? My car was out of commission for the last 2 consecutive weekends. I took it to the track the week before and toasted the clutch. Man, this is like the forth clutch I've gone through...... :( With all the money on clutch, I've could have bought 2 different sets of HRE's....hehehe......I'm going to the shop to pick up the car today. Give me a call this weekend, I want to roll with that bad azz NSX of yours. :)

There are some-trouble maker Vette owners out there, but then again, it's like that with all other sportcars also. But I think Cobra owners are the worse...LOL....:p

nsxtasy said:
I believe the NSXprime Website News and Discussion forum is only for news about the NSXprime website, not for news about any other websites (despite the ambiguity in the description).
But isn't this the title of the section is "Off-Topic"??? With the discription ----> "Everything else! Keep the other discussion groups free of off-topic clutter."

Regardless, I should have cleared it with the moderator(s) first. My apology to the mods. Please lock it up, if you think it is out of line.

NSXROX said:
Hey this guy doesn't even own an NSX!
I hate to say this , but you need to loosen up a little. Geezzzee....Last time I checked, I didn't see a requirement for owning an NSX in order to participate in the "Off-Topic" forum. :rolleyes:

NSXROX said:
but this guy doesn't show any interest in the NSX. All of his posts are for selling stuff like radar detectors and advertising this web site (of which he profits from every hit). This is one step away from spam postings. The last thing we want is a bunch of spammers sh*tting up this forum.
Dude, chill-out. ;) I created that forum as a hobby just so everyone can share pictures of their rides and others. Take a look on that forum and explain to me how I'm I profitting from every hit? Do you see any advertising or pop-up add? If it's true, I would be a billionaire by now. :rolleyes:

And just FYI: I work-full time as a system engineer, that's where I make my living. Don't be so quick to jump into the conclusion. Feel free to email me at my work address, [email protected] :)

Cheers!!!

I checked the web, and found it to be ok, not tasteless.

Back