A New Addition

Before I say anything about our new NSX, I'd just like to thank everyone who has helped us in our search and also say a special thanks to John (Anytime) for his hospitality.

I picked up our new addition in L.A. on Friday and drove it back to Tucson late Friday night! Wow, what a fun drive home. It is a '96-T with 21k miles, Red/Black. This car is absolutely the most fun I've had in a long time and we look forward to some great experiences with it. We're also looking forward to meeting the local NSX'ers in Phoenix and Tucson.

Thanks again to everyone who helped us or provided us with comments. BTW, for those of you who haven't met John, he is a great guy and took the time to help out a new NSX owner. Thanks for your assistance John and good luck with the new baby, hopefully you can find some time to drive your spectacular Yellow NSX-T.

Stephen

TucAZNSX said:
For those of you who haven't met John, he is a great guy and took the time to help out a new NSX owner. Thanks for your assistance John.

I second that!! John was very instrumental in my purchase of my 91 red/black NSX from Thousand Oaks, CA. He took the time to check the car out for me and gave me advice. Seems like John is getting a sort of AZ connection with the purchasing of NSX's :)

Looks like you found a great NSX Stephen. I'll keep an eye out for you. Looks like I might be organizing a get-together in town for some dinner and shooting the breeze about cars. You and I can represent the NSX community. There will be multiple mr2's, rx7's, and of course some high power supra's (wotm.com). Some of you phoenix owners might know what i'm talking about ;) I've seen a white NSX, red one with goofy 3 spoke chrome wheels, and a black one and maybe we could try to contact them. Not many NSX's around here in Tucson. Ill keep my eye open for you on the road and again congrats :)
nik

Re: Re: A New Addition

nik3sgte said:
Not many NSX's around here in Tucson.

There are three members of the NSX Club of America in Tucson; Stephen will make four. Why don't you guys come to NSXPO 2003 this October, so we can all meet you?

Last edited:
We are thinking about going to the NSXPO because my wife is originally from Sonoma County. We can combine the NSXPO with a visit home to the family.

Congratulations Stephen!! Let's get those pics up. We'd love to see the girl that's bringing this tremendous smile to your face -- that is, if you can peel yourself away from the car long enough to take the pictures. :D

Welcome to the wonderful world of NSX ownership!!

Regards.

NSXaholic - Pics will be coming soon. I will probably get some today and post them later.

Nik - My wife and I met a woman last night with a 92 red/black down the street. We spoke with her about getting together, so we can add another NSX to the list! She does not visit the forum, but we did give her the web site address to check out.

Hope to meet many of you soon!

TucAZNSX said:

Nik - My wife and I met a woman last night with a 92 red/black down the street.

Good to see we have another tucson nsx around. I dont think i have seen this one yet driving. ttyl.
nik

Nice! You might want to try saving your pics as .JPG next time, they take up much less space (so you can post bigger pictures). :)

Back