A message for nsxtasy

Hey Ken I just saw a reply to a post I left in the NSXPO forum
your at 9998 Posts. Man that is a milestone for NSXprime. I think we should have a party for you or something when you hit 10K. If you have not hit it yet maybe you could reply to this post so I would feel like I was part of history too.

You have always been an invaluable source of information here. I also wanted to thank you personally for the time and effort you went through to do a pre inspection of my car. Your detailed information made me feel comfortable enough to buy it sight unseen. Not to sound cheesy or anything, but your the best. Congratulations on 10,000 posts and hopefully you are part of this community to post 10,000 more
:)

NSXG35 said:
your at 9998 Posts. Man that is a milestone for NSXprime. I think we should have a party for you or something when you hit 10K. If you have not hit it yet maybe you could reply to this post so I would feel like I was part of history too.

You have always been an invaluable source of information here. I also wanted to thank you personally for the time and effort you went through to do a pre inspection of my car. Your detailed information made me feel comfortable enough to buy it sight unseen. Not to sound cheesy or anything, but your the best. Congratulations on 10,000 posts and hopefully you are part of this community to post 10,000 more
:)

I'll supply the dancing girls!!! :D

as far as NSXTASY leaving it's like the mob.....
when you know too much "YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!"
Muhahahahahah Muhhahahahaha!!LOL

NSXG35 said:
your at 9998 Posts.

Well, I was at 9999 last night. Which means, this would have been my 10,000th post, except that another one of mine must have been deleted since it was posted. Seems to be a lot of that going around... if it continues, maybe I'll be below 9,000 some time soon. :eek:

Re: Re: A message for nsxtasy

nsxtasy said:
Well, I was at 9999 last night. Which means, this would have been my 10,000th post, except that another one of mine must have been deleted since it was posted. Seems to be a lot of that going around... if it continues, maybe I'll be below 9,000 some time soon. :eek:

Quick Ken, post again! :D Here ya go, I'll give you the perfect opportunity:

"Does anybody know how many NSX's were made in 1996? I tried searching everywhere, but couldn't find anything!" ;)

Strike now while the opportunity is ripe! :D

gheba_nsx said:
Has somebody found out why some are deleted and the counter goes down? Where the messages deleted on purpose or is it a bug? :confused:

Some of my posts have been deleted too. :(

I think perhaps prime has been so quiet lately; hence the Moderator has nothing more interesting to do. ;)

i guess we need SingleSamuari and Tantheman to start posting more pictures... lol... :D j/k

gheba_nsx said:
Has somebody found out why some are deleted and the counter goes down? Where the messages deleted on purpose or is it a bug? :confused:

Messages are deleted by the moderator (usually Lud) when he deems them inappropriate, typically because they are inflammatory or off-topic.

Ok, but since you did reach 9998 and for a couple weeks you did not post with "nsxtasy" anymore, why where them deleted yesterday or two/three days ago?

They should have been deleted a long time ago. That was my doubt about a possible bug...

AFAIK, the posts that were deleted, were deleted within a day or two of being posted. That includes the posts that bumped my count down from 9998 to 9990 a few weeks ago (at the start of my suspension), as well as a post that I posted a few days ago to get me back to 9999 and was deleted the same day or the next day to bump me down to 9998.

There is no bug.

Back