A little justice and certain pay back.

Recently I purchased a Legend from a guy who was less than honest. The seller was the middleman for a Priest who did not want to personally handle the sale. I was agitated over being misled on a few of the car’s issues. Mr. Middleman stated he understood and would make it right. I called him several times leaving numerous messages with no response.

What should one do? :confused:

The advertisement’s on my NSX was still running on Autotrader and cars.com so, I drastically reduced the price adding to the description. “Messy divorce forces quick sale $18500 firm” changing my number to Mr. Middleman’s numbers.

I had a friend call Mr. Middleman inquiring about the NSX for sale, he just screamed I don’t have an NSX and hung up. I called two weeks later to find Mr. Middlemans # has been disconnected.

My actions could be considered childish however, I feel we should all treat others as we wish to be treated. :rolleyes:

T Bell said:
Thats fine, but now you are no better to those people who really wanted to buy an NSX, and found out it was a bogus listing.

You would be correct however, if those people spent a few moments and read the entire add they would notice it was BS. Either way, in the end this truly didn't hurt those people calling rather the guy who had to answer all the calls.

It's not like I was taking their money and not selling them the car, that would really be bogus

vintagecarman said:
The advertisement’s on my NSX was still running on Autotrader and cars.com so, I drastically reduced the price adding to the description. “Messy divorce forces quick sale $18500 firm” changing my number to Mr. Middleman’s numbers.

I had a friend call Mr. Middleman inquiring about the NSX for sale, he just screamed I don’t have an NSX and hung up. I called two weeks later to find Mr. Middlemans # has been disconnected.

My actions could be considered childish however, I feel we should all treat others as we wish to be treated. :rolleyes:

That is classic. :D

Back