A little christmas cheer

happy holidays!

Attachments

• xmas!.jpg
    xmas!.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 144
LOL... AJNSX - i was thinking about the "X"-mas the other day, and planned to use it now! but you beat me to it.

NSX - Putting the 'X' in X-mas. :D
Though i think putting the 'Christ' in Christmas has more significance.

Last Christmas my wife asked me what I wanted for a present. After some thought, I said that there wasn't really anything that I wanted. I asked her the same question, and her reply was that there wasn't really anything that she wanted either.

We decided that rather than buying each other "stuff" we would get things for people that really needed things. Through our chruch we were able to find the names of kids in our town that were in need of items. I remember one of the kids, Victor, was 11 years old and he wanted underware.

Well we got Victor his underware as well as a new bike. Bought a bunch of bikes and "stuff" for kids we never saw, or never will see.

That Christmas morning, while having some tea and not having any presents to open ourselves, my wife and I were sitting around and I asked her what she thought Victor was doing about this time in the morning. Like me, she thought he was riding his new bike.

This year think about it. It was our best Christmas.

Doug

Back