A funny thing happened today :-)

I took the day off to go on a field trip with my 4th grade daughter. We took the train from Union Station (downtown LA) to the Mission in San Juan Capistrano. I happen to look out the window around Laguna Niguel and see two red NSX's in a parking lot outside. I look up at the building and it just happened to be Niguel Motors! I had never been there or seen it before. Wish I could have stop there but the field trip continued onward. :biggrin:

Who cares. You had the opportunity to spend the day with your 4th grade daughter. Good for you.:biggrin: A day you'll always remember.

I take that same train with my 3rd grade daughter as well, once every few months, but usually between Irvine and Union station. I'll try going in the other direction sometimes.

It was a good trip for all of us. 32 students, 25 parents, 2 aides, 1 teacher. May try some more train trips with the whole family.

nice! i work at union station, the metro building. and i've been to niguel motors and will be going there again next friday. and yeah, when i was at niguel, i saw those 2 nsxs and saw the amtrak and metrolink passing by. riding the train is always fun. and it's great to visit ramon at niguel motors cuz you're getting stuff done to your car. =)

Back