A Dad story with NSX realted prospects ....

A Dad story with NSX related prospects ....

Ok, the subject heading maybe a stretch but it is worth getting your attention ........

I received the following from Greg Stevens, the pres of S2KCA:

"hrant, we have a nice little tribute to 'dad' on our site...might be nice if you could spread it around to your folks or at least add your comments. here is the link...

http://www.s2kca.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=933

end of message
_________

This brings back memories to all of us who indeed grew up with Dads that were car guys or Dad's that "understood" our love of cars and mods ....... I used to spend hours drawing different body mods on my Dad's Falcon just to make it look sportier and he used to laugh until one day he came home with a1966 Grand Prix, yellow/black leather inside with 4 speed Hurst shifter ..... I could spin the tires on 3rd gear in that monster ............

The idea of sharing decals got me thinking of perhaps making similar donations to a local children's charity or a visit to hospital where a club meet can happen (I am thinking of Shriner's Hospital in Sacramento, or in the Bay area you have two Children's Hospitals, etc, I think the North East does something annually at Watkins Glen ......).

Just a thought. And a belated Happy Father's Day.

Hrant

Last edited:
Back