• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

A/C Assemblies Condenser/Fan/Ducts

I'm looking for both complete assemblies that go underneath the fenders of a 92 NSX. I'm also in need of the fender liner for the passenger side fender. I have a new driver one that I would like to install, but i've got to get the pieces back on the car first.

I need these ASAP, its about 95 degrees in GA on a daily basis. LOL

Thanks,

VJ
678-794-7378

Xotic92 said:
I'm looking for both complete assemblies that go underneath the fenders of a 92 NSX.
I'm curious as to how you got the old ones out or are planning to get the new ones back in. Were/are you able to do this front below or did/do you have to take the front bumper off? It wasn't obvious to me from reading the shop manual.

Condensor Fan Removal

I had the entire front end off the car as I prepared it for racing so it was much easier to access everything. Sorry I can't help you further with your question. The good news is that the front bumper assemblies are pretty easily removed IMO if it makes the job substamntiually easier i would go that route.

Chris

Back