• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

A BIG thanks to Aaron

Over the weekend i had my pioneer avic z3 d/din installed .Installer is Aaron sakahara i can't say enough his porfessionalism,quality of work,and ethic, top notch work .It was a pleasure doing business with Aaron. I would definitely reccomend Aaron highly to the nsx community. Thank you Aaron.
Aaron also owns a beautiful 91 nsx.....:biggrin:

Aaron sakahara
916-320-9064

I just had to say that Aaron is the best at what he does. He LED my wifes porsche and the nsx. He also installed a single din JVC oversized nav unit in the porsche and have had nothing but sweet music blowing out of the speaker since. He's trustworthy, professional and will take care of you and your car. I also can highly recommend him and give nothing buy praise for the quality of work. Aaron if your reading this Im still wanting my tail lights LED.

Back