• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

99 wheels with free shot stock tires

'99 NSX wheels with stock Bridgestone tires. 9000 miles. Wheels have several scuffs and curb rash--right front has some scuffs on 3 of the spokes. Remainder of scuffs are on outer lips. Look great from 10 feet. Tires are beyond tread wear indicators on inner edge from too much (-) camber. Great track wheels or for someone looking to paint/powdercoat a set. Asking $1400 or trade for set of 17/18 or 17/17 track wheels.
nsx_wheels.jpg

Pic is not linking.....go to http://beckertb.allhell.com/images/nsx_wheels.jpg for pix. May have to cut and paste the link into the address bar. Thanks. Ben.

[This message has been edited by beckertb (edited 17 August 2002).]

[This message has been edited by beckertb (edited 05 September 2002).]

[This message has been edited by beckertb (edited 05 September 2002).]

Bryan,

I received your email, but the "reply to" address keeps bouncing. I would take you up on your offer to trade.

Best regards,

Ben

[This message has been edited by beckertb (edited 21 August 2002).]

Hey Ben,
what is your lowest price that you will sell the set of wheels for? Since the tires are shot and not usable, the buyer will have to spend somewhere in the neighborhood of $600 for a set of tires. Not to mention about $100 per wheel to refinish. I have seen some pretty clean wheels go for about $1500 and some with tires for about $1800. Just thought I'd ask because I might be looking for a set for the track. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Litespeeds (edited 20 September 2002).]

Back