99 Targa

I was thinking of selling my car, can anyone give input on how much it would be worth if i sold it? Not looking for exact numbers, but a general range to better base any future decisions on. Heres the breakdown:

99 kaiser silver Manual with 14500 miles
HRE 445r Rims with brushed Finish w/s-03(<100 miles)
Custom stereo with 10' sub and focal speakers and Alpine 7998
Tein Ra Coilovers
Marga Hills Sides
Wings West Front and rear
Mcculoch HID
Comptech Aggressor wing
Tubi Exhaust
Taitec Headers
BBSC 6lb kit (installed but not tuned)

Nothing over a year old other than the car itself .Cars runs great and looks great. I have read the FAQ and done searches, but just trying to get a better idea of how to proceed.

In my experience, you will not get much for the accessories, maybe with the exception of the Supercharger, and some of them (the body kit in particular) can hurt the value of the car, or at least will narrow you potential pool of buyers. That said, if you could find the right buyer (someone who appreciates the mods) you might get $60K for it, but if not, more like $50-55k would be the best you could hope for, based on what I have seen. I thnk the Supercharger install needs to be completed (tuned) if you hope to find a buyer. I could be way of the mark here, but that is my (rather inexperienced) opinion. I hope some others will chime in with more info. Posting some pics would help.

I just went through the process of shopping and ultimately buying an NSX this past summer. Based on what I saw during my search and the mods you have on the car, I think you can get $60K. I do agree with Shumdit, go ahead and complete the tuning on the BBSC.

Mike

Back