• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

99 NSX-t Red/Bl Vin JH4NA2165XT000035

Status
Not open for further replies.
1999 NSX-T Red/Black 24,000 miles, No Mods. 6 speed, 6 disc changer, no paintwork, no door dings, all service records, no curb rash or door dings or very few front rock chips, sheep skins so interior is like new, 2 owner, I purchased 6/13/02, have GT3 on order. Senior owned I am 64, new clutch and recent alignment...Price $ 45,000 FIRM NO STORIES

Purchased from Goodson acura, Dallas 6/13/02 with 20835 and drove it to Phoenix some 1200 miles.

Always garaged, clutch replaced 12/28/02 with 22682 by basch acura ( after replacement the parts were not that bad...flywheel, disc, pressure plate, throw out bearing) that right 2000 miles in 3 years...service manual and car cover...tires were new when I purchased it (about 4000 miles ago) Contact Kirk 623-584-6672 call before 9PM MST

The clutch was replaced because I had a slight chatter when releasing the clutch pedal. This only happened when I started out slowly. After replacement all chatter went away. The clutch probality did not need replacing but it buged me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. Any pictures? Have you had the Timing belt and water pump replaced. Give me a call 714-267-0402

Rod

I have had many email and calls on this car and I believe that it is sold to one of the first responders. I am getting a buyers inspection next week and if anything happens to them, I will let you know. Thanks for the interest in my vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back