• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

99 NSX-T 6spd. Comtech Clutch & R&P 7yr\70K warranty.

99 NSX-T black on black. Car runs 100%. 7yr\70K warranty. New tires, clutch and R&P. Lojack and 6 CD in trunk. Asking $58,500.

NOT a salvage title, must sell need the $$$$

E-MAIL for pictures or questions.

[This message has been edited by gijoe (edited 19 May 2002).]

[This message has been edited by gijoe (edited 19 May 2002).]

Originally posted by Timbo:
Make a reasonable offer? Geez, that already looks like a REALLY low price, unless it has a salvage title...?

I think it is a fair price. I am somewhat negotiable. And the title is CLEAN.

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
Your price is way too low......... sounds strange to mention but I felt I had to. Why were the R&P replaced? As an upgrade or to replace damaged stock ones? I assume the miles are very high given this price???? An average mileage, clean car as you descibed should sell for 61-65k.

A quick search on his user name reveals that he had a Comptech clutch and r&p installed sometime last fall and, by the end of the year, was involved in a dispute with them over failure of the r&p which cracked the tranny case. He was also looking for advice on drag-race launch techniques...

------------------
Andrew Henderson
The NSX Model List Page

"We have long acknowledged that enthusiasm for things automotive is a sure
sign of emotional instability if not outright dementia"
- Brock Yates

Isn't this car on EBAY going for $55k with no bids? Has it been wrecked or what? Nice looking car thou!

What would be the fair price of a clean (no abuse, serviced properly, etc.) '99 with 20,000 miles?

Would it matter if it was a dealer or private party?

Separately, why do dealers have so many for sale, with so few offered by private owners?

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
Your price is way too low......... sounds strange to mention but I felt I had to. Why were the R&P replaced? As an upgrade or to replace damaged stock ones? I assume the miles are very high given this price???? An average mileage, clean car as you descibed should sell for 61-65k.

OK guys, first off there is 26,400 miles. It has NEVER been in a wreck. I had the R&P installed by a dealer out here as an upgrade. They did a bad install. It locked up cracked the tranny case. All was replaced with NEW factory parts. I inquired about the launch techs. because I was going to go with a supercharger and upgrade the entire car. I didn't. Instead I am selling it with the hope of buying one when they revamop the entire car in 2-3 years. In the mean time the $$$ is being used for real estate which is how I get to buy my toys for all cashh. That being said if there are any other questions please ask. I have NOTHING to hide on this car. Oh yeh, I didn't get any bids on E-bay, why, I have no idea. The car runs great and looks just as good. Any suggestions on where to sell the car if you all think I can get $60K+ ?????

Back