Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color: Tan
Stock #: 000101
VIN: JH4NA2163XT000101

diamond autoworks. . Sounds like a good deal for someone

link

Honda DOCH VTEC plaque missing from engine bay

Last edited:
I guess they don't check their own linked info since their video claims no known accidents or damage and yet they link a carfax report that shows and accident in 2003.

http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=EBZ_0&vin=JH4NA2163XT000101

11/15/2003 30,000 Collision Repair Facility
Virginia

Vehicle inspected after an accident or other incident
Damage to left front

A vehicle inspection completed by your dealer or professional
inspector is recommended

Last edited:
I always love it when I see "chassis lubricated" on a modern car. What is this, the 50s?

Not the friendliest guy to speak with. Mission statement doesn't match the attitude...

yeah a good ppi thought might tell you there is nothing wrong with the frame and atleast the guy isnt tring to hide the carfax accident or not owning up to the knowledge of it being in a "collision" of some sort.

give a brief description of the conversation you had with him. looks like he sells primarily BMWs, here in florida that typically means snotty little rich mommy and daddy kids maybe that where the attitude came in?

Last edited:
Soap - could be. Didn't want to talk details,an 'as is' car, so my sluething didn't amount to much. I asked how flexible on pricing after that brief conversation and got the "hey I price these cars and dont' expect to budge".
To each his own...

Nsx barque, yeah sounds like he is just in it to flip a dollar or two off a car he got at an auction in FL, IMO. To bad bc it does look like its in pretty good shape from the pics. Who knows a ppi might solve all our questions

I checked this car out about 5-6 weeks ago and was not at all impressed. She needs quite a bit of TLC and cosmetic work to bring her back up to a presentable NSX. Pretty sad but it's clear somebody didn't really take care of her at one time in her history. I didn't even both sitting in it.

good to know that it wasnt that impressive. lets others know before they get in maybe a little over their head as well.

+1on the missing vtec
guess the $$ drop is because of the missing vtec that has been stolen out of the car thats aleat 110hp atleast:frown: :grin:

Last edited:
good to know that it wasnt that impressive. lets others know before they get in maybe a little over their head as well.

+1on the missing vtec
guess the $$ drop is because of the missing vtec that has been stolen out of the car thats aleat 110hp atleast:frown: :grin:

Missing VTEC yo!!! Thats a felony! Lets not kid ourselves... Missing VTEC drops the value to $0. It's all about the VTEC you know and adding the VTEC back in would cost more than the car :D

Back