• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

99 Dealer Comptech Car, Yellow, 21K

Status
Not open for further replies.
99 Full Comptech car from Acura of Scottsdale. 21 K miles. Supercharger, Exhaust, lowering springs, ECU upgrade, 3 Piece Equip wheels. Cd changer Precision Power Amp. Brand new Comptech Power Grip II clutch & lightweight flywheel. New tires. The interior is a perfect 10, The exterior the same except 2 or 3 hard to find rock chips the size of a pencil lead. The only thing that gives it away as not new is the wheels. There are a few scrapes and some of the chrome is losing its luster. They still look great but when you get real close you can tell. You can replace the outer chrome lip. I bought it from a Surgeon and he signed a statement that he had a scratch painted on the right rear quarter panel, no body work. I can not detect the repaint. It has a clear car fax also. The warranty just expired so I had anything that was not perfect fixed. I bought this car on a whim, never having owned a sports car. At 45 I was going to get the BEST! Well it is way too much for me, too low and I worry about it constantly, if the sun is on it, will it scrape going in the next driveway? Where can you enjoy it with out getting a ticket. It's more of a burden than fun. I am going back to my 2WD Mazda P/U, no worries. However, I have no reason to give it away, it's clean & covered in the garage. $61,000

I Can't Do It... Not For Sale!

Now that the sun is shining and I see all the lesser sports cars around town, I took it out over the weekend. It was a long winter but now I am in love with the car all over again....... NO LONGER FOR SALE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back