99 Blk/Blk at Westchester Acura

I was in getting service and while i was there wandering around the showroom i see this dirty nsx tucked away in the corner of the lot.I am drawn to it and go over to evaluate its condition ....well the exterior was pretty bad ... no body work from what i can see but the paint was in terrible condition and there was old wax along the crevices and bottom of the mirror. the drivers door had alot of scratches as did the front bumper...i was not able to look at the inside because they told me the car was sold to a man in oregon for 60k.The car had 30k miles on the odometer and looked clean on the inside , i think this guy will be in shock when he see's this car .... i hope he only agreed on the price if the car was in good shape. i almost forgot to mention that the tires were mis-matched dunlops in front and new stock potenza in the rear the wheels and some curb rash too..i took some pics with a cheap digi cam if anyone is interested email me.

[This message has been edited by NyC NsX (edited 03 November 2002).]

Just out of curiosity... why do you consider this off topic, rather than appropriate for the general discussion forum?

Inquiring minds want to know.
wink.gif

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
Just out of curiosity... why do you consider this off topic, rather than appropriate for the general discussion forum?

Inquiring minds want to know.
wink.gif
i wasnt sure where to post it so to be on the safe side i posted it here in off topic.

Back