• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'98 Spa Yellow Targa 6spd. VIN JH4NA2169WT000229

Status
Not open for further replies.
'98 Spa Yellow Targa 6spd.

I am reluctantly selling my retirement gift to myself, my '98 NSX-T Spa Yellow, 6spd. with onyx interior-- one of only 45 Yellow 6spds made in '98.
I have two other cars and use the NSX as an ocassional weekend driver. The car has 74,000 mostly highway miles. It has near new G-Force 18" tires and beautiful aftermarket rims. It also has a short shift knob, new B&B performance exhaust, new factory cover, a dash cover, aluminum fuse box cover, and still in the box color coordinated factory floor mats.
The interior is in 9.5 of 10 condition-- the exterior is 9.0 of 10. The car has a few tiny rock chips and one small mark on the targa from the last owner improperly storing it. The price is $37,500, a price well below the KBB value for a '98 and more in line with 1994-1996 NSX pricing. This is a great car, at a great price. I paid $47,5000 for the car 14 months ago. This is my second NSX. I'll truly miss it, but NSXs are born to be driven, not garaged and driven on dusty roads.

VIN is JH4NA2169WT000229.

Contact Larry - 505 373 0951.

Car is SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back