• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

98 spa yellow, 24k miles, $49,500.00 obo VIN jh4na2160wt000149

Status
Not open for further replies.
a chance at a good real estate deal has me selling my NSX. 24,5xx miles, comptech headers and exhaust, comptech spings with Koni yellow shocks, 6 disk changer, clear bra, Work Evolution 17/18 wheels, tires have at least 1/2 life left. this car is in PRISTINE condition. only flaws are very small and minor rock chips on the side air intake areas. interior is in perfect condition. i am the third owner. currently has 24,500+ miles on it. the car is located in the sacramento california area. i will make the car avail for inspection if the buyer would like. please feel free to call me with any questions.... 530-906-8394 cell.

asking price is $49,500 obo... all reasonable offers considered

thanks for looking.....Dave

Attachments

• for sale 1.JPG
    for sale 1.JPG
    7.3 KB · Views: 793
  • for sale 2.JPG
    for sale 2.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 382
Hey Dave,

I bought this car from you in March and as far as I know, it's still in my garage in Arizona...wait a minute, I'll check!

Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back