• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

98 NSX-T White/Black 23K Miles Vin# JH4NA2166WT000219

$49,500 obo.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49476

For sale is this very rare Grand Prix White 1998 NSX-T. It has 23K miles on it.
I am the second owner of this car, and it has been pampered from day one.
This is probably the cleanest 1998 you will find.

The exterior is a 10 out of 10.
There has been no paintwork done on this car at all. No accidents, dings, scratches, dents, no stories at all. The exterior is absolutely flawless.

The interior is a 10 out of 10.
The interior trim was professionally painted with factory code paint (the same paint used for the exterior of the car).
Custom leather seats, with white stitching and white inserts, have also been professionally installed. There is no wear or tear in the interior at all. It looks like a brand new car. Since taking these pictures, I have also added a factory navigation pod with an Alpine monitor and a DVD player in the glove compartment. Very clean install done by local stereo shop.

This car has never been tracked or abused. It has had synthetic oil changes every 5000 miles. I have all service records, together with the original manual and spare keys.

NSX owners in the DC/VA/MD area know me and my car very well, and they know how clean my car is and how particular I am about the car.

THIS CAR WILL BE RETURNED TO COMPLETELY STOCK EXCEPT FOR THE INTERIOR. Everything in the interior, including the DVD player, stays. The wheels, suspension, body kit parts (including the 2002 rear valance), exhaust, intake and HIDs will be removed and replaced with OEM parts.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] or call 202 320 6065

1998 White/Black NSX-T 23,000 miles VIN:JH4NA2166WT000219

This is probably the cleanest 1998 you will find. It has 23,000 miles on it and is in immaculate condition. No accidents or paintwork, no stories. The exterior is a 10 out of 10. It does not have a single scratch, ding or stone chip on it. The interior is also a 10 out of 10. It is as tight as the day it was bought, and has no rattles at all. I was very meticulous with this car and any of the NSX owners in the DC area can confirm how clean this car is. I have all maintenance records. I also have the original manual and all spare keys.

$50,900 obo.

The car is also tastefully modified. Below is the list of modifications:

BODY:
1) Kei Office Style Front Lower Bumper (made of flexible hybrid FRP)
2) Vinny's Side Skirts
3) OEM 2002 Rear Valance
4) 35% window tint

WHEELS/SUSPENSION:
1) 18/19 HRE 445R with Bridgestone Potenza S0-3 (Rear tires are brand new, and front tires have 95% tread)
2) Dali Racing coilovers (height adjustable)

ENGINE:
1) Comptech Air Intake System
2) Taitec GT Lightweight Exhaust (15 lbs.)

IN CAR ELECTRONICS:
1) OEM Navigation Pod
2) Alpine Monitor
3) Directed DVD Player in Glove Compartment
(No navigation system, but this set up will allow an Alpine navigation system to be plugged in)
4) 6000k HID Conversion
5) OEM 6-disk CD changer
6) OEM Keyless entry

INTERIOR:
1) Custom upholstered leather seats with white stitching, white leather inserts, perforated inserts, and embroidered headrests
2) Custom upholstered steering wheel with white stitching and thicker padding
3) Interior trim pained grand prix white (factory paint)
4) White face guauges
5) OEM NSX-R shift boot
6) SOS shift knob

I have all of the factory parts except for the wheels.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] or call at 202 320 6065.

Below are the pics of the car:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66218

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65915

Last edited:
Back