• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

98 NSX-T Kaisar Silver Auto 33k mi $56,995

DEALER LISTING 98 Acura NSX-T, Kaisar Silver w/ Black leather, automatic, only 33k miles, all books and records including the original window sticker, Wheels and Tires PERFECT! Body is excellent/orginal. Check our detailed pictures at: http://www.naplesmotorsports.com/98_nsxt.htm or call 239-430-5655. We have this priced $2k cheaper to NSXPrime memebers!

------------------
Naples Motorsports - www.naplesmotorsports.com

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 14 May 2002).]

I want to applogize about not listing under DEALER LISTING. I didn't notice when I placed the ad.

As far as the response from the customer stating that we advertise in autoweek and keep NSX's out back that is not us. Our showroom is all indoors and you do have us mistaken.

Originally posted by naplesmotorsports:
I want to applogize about not listing under DEALER LISTING. I didn't notice when I placed the ad.

As far as the response from the customer stating that we advertise in autoweek and keep NSX's out back that is not us. Our showroom is all indoors and you do have us mistaken.

As I said, my sincere apologies ....... the dealership that I remember had a similar Italian city name, was also located in Florida, and had a black wrought iron fence around his parking lot.........

[Edited: Having said this, and to avoid being labeled as one that is imagining things, I just went back and looked at a bunch of magazines that I tossed in the recycling bin 5 days ago (the garbage pick-up is this Friday!). The ad that I was concerned with appeared in the January 1, 2001 AutoWeek, page 31, where a red NSX is sitting in the rain with chicken wire fence in the background while the other exotics were being pampered nicely inside in the showroom ....... the dealership was based in NC and not Florida (my error) and had Italia in its name .... no need to go further ....., and I know I had posted to the lists at the time as how the NSX gets no respect using this ad as an example ........]

I also visited your web pages. You have a nice inventory of high end cars - but would surely like to see the NSX showcased in the pics next to the Ferraris - it is equally exotic, hand made, and more rare in terms of production numbers, and definitely above par than the Corvettes but then you already knew all this, ....... and most importantly, you have a beautiful baby, congratulations, and based on the pics, I am assuming this is your first ......
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Hrant (edited 15 May 2002).]

Back