• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

97 White/Blk 18k mi - VIN # JH4NA2169VT000052

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxd

Experienced Member
97 White/Tan 18k mi - VIN # JH4NA2169VT000052

Monitors please lock thread. I have decided not to sell the car.

Thank you!

I am selling my 97 GPW with 18,222 pampered miles. Car has always been garaged. Never tracked and in pristine conditon. There is one very small door ding that was there when I bought the car. I am the 2nd owner and the original owner owned the car for 10 years and put about 9,000 mile on her. The car is gorgeous. I had Ramon at Niguel Motors change out the timing belt, water pump and do the valve adjustment at 9,000 miles when I first bought the car. Tires are still 80 % thread.

Car is 100% original except for an Ipod adapter that I had installed by La Jolla Audio a very high end shop that works only on exotic cars locally here in La Jolla.

I am looking to purchase an 02+ NSX asap and will purhcase prior to selling my NSX if I find the right car. I prefer Balck/Black or White/Tan or Black.

I am asking $44,900

Thanks,

Dennis

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back