• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

97 & up rotors

Does anyone know where I can find cross drilled and slotted rotors to replace my factory ones? Other than Dali or Tire Rack. I own a 98, and I just can't find any replacements other than factory stock. I don't want the big brake kit just yet. $$$ Any help is well appreciated!

Science of Speed carries the Delphi but it is not cross drilled.

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/braking_performance_parts/NSX/Delphi/brake_discs/

Comptech USA used to carry aftermarket rotors too but didn't see on their web page.

IMO, currently the best OEM size balanced rotor set for 97+ front/rear with true track tested performance is the 2 piece ones that DaliRacing will introduce shortly: http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/stop_faster/rotors-97-2-piece/?focus=1516

They were reviewed under the Vendor section, and they are awesome but they are not for everyone.

As Tire Rack's web page notes, the slotted and cross drilled are for looks.

HTH

Try calling Ed at Raceshoppers or look at their web-site for either the SP or Rotora brand of rotors. They make slotted, drilled, and slotted/drilled rotors and have listings for the NSX. Seemed reasonable pricing for what you got and the slots don't go out to the edge to create a stress area like Powerslots do. Call 1-800-733-8380. They ship quickly and have geat service. Tell him Al Terpak sent you.

Buy new OEM with NSXCA discount, sent out and have machined. Total cost $712. Good Luck

Clear Bra installer

Hey SIlver One, I was looking for more clear bra installers when I found your quote or thread asking for installers in OC.
Sun tamers in Laguna Niguel (949) 582-8200 has a great rep and will install for $600. I was looking for cheaper, but realize quality is not cheap. Frank Torriero will call you back as he is usually installing window tint, but his workers at the shop don't usually answer the phone.
Bob..............XLRforum.com (username) is standby if you want to join. We all own Cadillac XLR Roadsters
Good Luck

Back