97-T in Dallas... anyone know this car?

Looks like the front bumper was repainted as the color does not appear to match; it could be the lighting. Check to make sure all the panel seams are absolutely parallel as the NSX has the best fit in the industry. Any missalignment and the cars has a story. You need to get the vin number and google it as well as post it here incase there are Prime members that know the history or other info on the car. You should always run a carfax although that will only reveal info if it wasn't laundered in some other state. If it all checks out it would be a sweet deal.

Read up on the Wki section on this Forum all about these cars and how to shop for them. It helped me tremendously.

Good luck,

Tytus

the bumper is not even close.

Ask for and post better pics and a vin.

If it checks out - that car is a steal at $40K. I'd be extra careful and commend you on checking with experts in the area. I tend to think if looks too good to be true, it probably is. That car should be priced at $44K - $48K in my opinion.

Good luck!

That front bumper does not match at all. I think there is more than meets the eye here.

I know the seller really well (a colleague and friend) and am familiar with the car.

The owner is a 50 year old orthodontist is Plano I have known for 23 years. A devout Christian, married a few years ago, adopted their first child about 2 weeks ago. High moral fiber and integrity are words to describe Dean Jensen.

I know he bought the car used, many years ago. Not long after he bought it, a broken sprinker system had covered the road with water, he turned, rear end came around & the front bumper was damaged by the curb. I know the bumper was replaced and of course repainted. This car was not in an accident with another vehicle!!!

I know he hasn't driven it much the past few years. He has 4 vehicles and just wants to sell it. I would have bought it, but I am partial to Black/Black

Please free to contact me as a reference for this seller at: [email protected]

I know the seller really well (a colleague and friend) and am familiar with the car.

The owner is a 50 year old orthodontist is Plano I have known for 23 years. A devout Christian, married a few years ago, adopted their first child about 2 weeks ago. High moral fiber and integrity are words to describe Dean Jensen.

I know he bought the car used, many years ago. Not long after he bought it, a broken sprinker system had covered the road with water, he turned, rear end came around & the front bumper was damaged by the curb. I know the bumper was replaced and of course repainted. This car was not in an accident with another vehicle!!!

I know he hasn't driven it much the past few years. He has 4 vehicles and just wants to sell it. I would have bought it, but I am partial to Black/Black

Please free to contact me as a reference for this seller at: [email protected]

now if there was a review like that for all the nsx's for sale the world would be a better place

now if there was a review like that for all the nsx's for sale the world would be a better place

Yeah, really! I keep in email contact with the previous owner of my NSX. She's a sweet gal and would probably be glad to speak to any buyer about the history of the car. I'll have to keep that in mind if a buyer gets serious.

Back