• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

97 silver nsx-t 6 speed, JH4NA2165VT000291

Up for sale is my 1997 silver NSX-T. The interior is black. It has approximately 68K original miles.

No accidents. Mechanically sound. The timing belt and water pump was changed at 60K miles. New brake pads. Synthetic oil. Service records available. The car has original paint that is in immaculate condition. No tears in the leather.

Mostly stock except for Eibach springs, HID headlights, LED interior lights, and 2002 OEM wheels. I also have 2 OEM car covers for the NSX.

I have the clear title in hand. The only reason I'm selling it is because I don't have time to enjoy it.

Asking $37,500, or best reasonable offer.

Sorry, but I do not know how to attach photos to this post. If you are interested, PM me your email and I will email you some photos. The car is in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Thanks for looking.

VIN# JH4NA2165VT000291

Last edited:
Back