• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

97 NSX-T, Spa Yellow Pearl/Black Onyx, 6-speed, 50k miles, JH4NA2160VT000196

Status
Not open for further replies.
1997 NSX-T, Spa Yellow Pearl on Black Onyx, 6-speed manual

- Vin#: JH4NA2160VT000196
- 50,663 miles
- Asking $41,500
- Located in northeast Georgia
- Please contact Jim at [email protected] or 706-613-7884

DETAILS:

- I bought this car new in July 1997 from my local Acura dealer. The car has been serviced continually at the dealership by the same master tech. Timing belt and water pump have not been changed yet. I have full maintenance records. Upon request I will provide the name and number of the service manager and master tech, who both have serviced this car since new.

- Acura options/accessories included with the sale: Acura NSX 6-CD changer in trunk, NSX nose mask, NSX car cover & bag, NSX floor and trunk mats, 1997 Honda NSX Service Manual. No remote or phone.

- Car is stock except for a Comptech exhaust, a Comptech restraint system, a halon fire extinguisher mounted by a Comptech bracket, and Catz MSX fog lamps (switch inside console). The car is hard-wired for Valentine One at passenger-side visor. Stock muffler is included.

- No accidents, bodywork, or dents; a few, minor cosmetic blemishes that will be fully disclosed.

- Car always pampered and garaged; Mobil 1 used exclusively after initial break-in; Zymol wax and other products always used. Full detail recently (wet clay cleaning followed by Zymol HD Cleanse and Zymol wax).

- I’m a middle-aged guy who values his autos and takes care of them. This car is known well by long-term NSXCA members in GA area.

- Tracked occasionally and conservatively, but not in the past several years.

- Transferable extended warranty in effect through 5/26/06.

- Car signed inside the front trunk Mr. Shigeru Uehara, the NSX chief designer, who was in the Atlanta area for several years ago. I also have a Kyosho die cast model NSX in yellow signed by Mr. Uehara that goes with the car.

- I’m selling in order to accommodate another car; it’s time to pass this one on to another NSX enthusiast.

Attachments

• NSX 003 (2).jpg
    NSX 003 (2).jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 429
  • NSX 009.JPG
    NSX 009.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 461
  • NSX 008 (2).jpg
    NSX 008 (2).jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 653
  • NSX 007 (2).jpg
    NSX 007 (2).jpg