• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

97 Monte Carlo Blue NSX-T Auto, 112k mi. JH4NA1263VT000007

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAG

Experienced Member
I’m offering for sale a 1997 Acura NSX-T sport-shift auto, with 115k miles. The car is finished in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl, with camel color leather. The car is stock, and is in very good condition. The car uses no discernable level of oil between changes. I have it serviced by the Findley Acura dealership here in Las Vegas.

I bought the car with 82k miles about two and one half years ago. It has been my daily commuter car since I bought it, and sees about 35 highway miles a day, to and from work. This is an extremely reliable car, and has given me no drive train problems at all. I baby this car, and give it the respect it deserves. As you can see this car is a head-turner, with the rare Monte Carlo Blue Pearl paint, and mint condition polished alloy stock rims, w/ Bridgestone RE010’s (the front tires are good, and the rear tires are new). This car is one-of-two Monte Carlo Blue Pearl (w/ camel leather) Acura NSX’s made in 1997.

There are two small dings in the passenger door. The driver’s seat bolster has wear, and there is a very small cut in the driver’s seat leather that has been there since I have owned the car. The timing belt/water-pump is due in about 10k miles. Also the electric power steering unit makes a faint squeak when the steering wheel is turned to the right on occasion; it has done this since I bought the car.

Since the car will need a timing belt/water pump soon, I have lowered the price accordingly. Potential buyers can have a PPP done at the Acura dealership, at their expense.

$28,500

Rally30.jpg

Tomcat1.jpg

Additional photos supplied upon request.

Thanks for looking...:smile:

Last edited:
Re: 97 Monte Carlo Blue NSX-T Auto, 117k mi. $26k JH4NA1263VT000007

I'm having the timing belt/water pump replaced by the Acura dealership soon. The mileage is now 117,000, and the price is $26,000.

Edit:

I just spent a couple thousand dollars at the Acura dealership last week having the timing belt, water pump, cam seals, and all other belts replaced. The was engine steam-cleaned, and also had some A/C work done.

Last edited:
The mileage is now 119,000. Please don't contact me if you're unwilling to pay $26k for this car. The price is not open to negotiation.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back