• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'96 Red/tan nsx JH4NA1187TT000446

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to cut some corners and get rid of a payment so I have put my NSX (as well as my VW R32) for sale. It is a targa top with 6-disc changer and add'l Zanardi floor mats. It is a 5-speed with ~27,500 miles and is completely stock. The car had 30K service performed in late '04 and I recently replaced the battery, wiper blades and the complete A/C system. Tires were replaced approximately 2,000 miles ago with OEM Yokohams. The car is in exceptional condition and people are always stunned when I tell them its 10 years old. I have it priced aggressively at $37,950. As I mentioned, I also have my R32 for sale so if I sell that first I will probably keep the acura for a while. You may contact me at [email protected] For some reason, I cannot seem to get the photos to upload on this site so feel free to check the car out on my Autotrader listing at: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=186812120

Last edited:
Just a 30 day update. The car now has right at 28,000 miles on it.Took it on a short trip to Austin - really going to miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back