• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

96 NSXT Red/Beige Vin # JH4NA118XTT000134

96 NSXT Red/tan Vin # JH4NA118XTT000134

My brother from Chicago is selling his NSX. Serious buyers must check current listings and availability of comparable models' mileage, condition, any advertised custom modifications and high performance upgrades, and any other gadgets included and the price. I lowered the price from 42k to 37k to entice serious nsx buyers. Owned the car for 3 1/2 yrs. I've driven the car for about 4-5k. Research and compare what's available out there.

1996 NSXT, red with tan interior, stock, 5spd, 43k. Excellent condition. Never raced. 1991 NSX factory wheels/tires, car cover, bra, sun shade, and service history included. Vin # JH4NA118XTT000134. Asking 37k or best offer. Serious inquiries may contact me via e-mail@ [email protected] and or contact me, Danny @ 773-517-5577. Photos and additional info available upon request. Must sell before winter. First serious offer of 37k will own an nsx in excellent condition, low mileage, stock, and a great price.

Last edited:
Back