• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'96 Black/Tan 31K Vin: JH4NA118XTT00425

1996 NSX-T with 31,500 miles Black ext, Tan int.
Vin: JH4NA118XTT00425
$42,500

Black NSX in excellent condition for sale in St Louis area. No modifications, very clean interior and exterior. Service up to date (timing belt and water pump Jul '04; 30K service at 30K in May '05). Yokohama tires rears are new last year. Fronts will need to be replaced next year probably.

The previous three owners have cared for this car as much as I have. It is a very clean and very well-maintained NSX. I have taken this car out in the rain only twice, once when I was driving it home after the purchase, and another time when it started raining before I could get home. It has been kept in a garage under a car cover since I've owned it, and I have washed and treated the leather every 2-3 weeks except in the winter.

Most of the leather shows no wear, but the drivers bolster shows signs of being driven the past nine years. The targa top also shows a couple chips in the usual places, and a very few chips from pebbles on the roadway. Other than this, it is a pristine car, and I have never seen one in better shape. Anyone looking will not be disappointed, I guarantee.

Delivery is an option for anyone making an offer from out of state.

I will post pictures shortly, and will field questions from any serious buyers. Phone (314)521-7868 or email [email protected]
If I am not home, leave name, number, and the latest you want me to call you back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back