• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

95 Red/Tan NSX-T, 98k, CA, JH4NA1184ST000662

Status
Not open for further replies.
1995 Acura NSX-T - 5 speed
Color: Red w/Tan interior
Mileage: 99,XXX
VIN: JH4NA1184ST000662

Spring/Summer is around the corner - wouldn't you want to cruising with the top off? Of course you would...I have enjoyed every moment I had with my X for a little over a year - but now I must part with it.

It's in excellent condition. There is a small scratch on the rear left bumper (someone swiped me in the garage) - could possibly be buffed out. I personally think the car is in excellent shape. The car is stock except for a few upgrades.

Below is just a sample list of upgrades and repairs I made so you won't need to worry about it (yes I have all the receipts). BTW: The repairs I made - every NSX owner will make at one point in their ownership...

Upgrades:
- 18/19 Foose: Nitto555 front/Brand NEW Yokohama ES100's rear (sorry RP-Motorsports - couldn't wait a YEAR for the Evos I wanted...)
- Viper 791VX alarm - with 2 way LED, Remote Start and motion sensor
- "Got the Blues" instrument cluster and center console
- LED interior lights
- Black with Red stitching: Acura shift knob and boot (OEM)
- Red NSX Calipers
- NEWLY ADDED! -WHITENSX 6000k HID's
- NEWLY ADDED! - Wings West skirts and front lip - NOT INSTALLED.

Repairs:
- Aligment performed by Darrin at West End (best alignment you can get in SoCal) - 1/29/07
- New VTEC O-Rings installed by Nigel Motors - 11/16/06
- NEw Ignition switch installed by Power Acura of South Bay - 9/28/06
- New OEM Factory clutch installed by Nigel Motors - 8/20/06
- New Clutch Master and slave installed by Nigel Motors - 7/17/06
- New Brake Master installed by Nigel Motors - 7/17/06
- Acura Emissions warranty Extension Service - includes new O2 sensors, spark plugs, etc: installed by Hoehn Acura - 2/15/06
- T-belt and Water pump replaced about 2 years ago
- Newly installed Hawk HPS front brake pads from SOS
- Newly installed Battery
- Newly repaired Climate Control unit from BrianK
- Newly repaired ECU from BrianK
- Newly repaired Bose sub from BrianK
- Newly charged Engine hatch struts from Frank @Strutwise
- NSX Car cover
...and of course, oil change every 4k miles since I've owned it.

Bonus:
**Just featured in the NSX Calender shoot*** You can own a piece of history :wink:

Below is the link to the car pics (PG-13)...please don't mind the models on top of it - I promise they didn't scratch a thing...

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=13575

- Carfax showed a minor accident 11/99 - but everything was repaired to perfection. I have all the receipts from the previous owners showing all the work that was done.

So come and get it...$33,000 - NEW PRICE! - $32,000

BTW, I just want to thank everyone on Prime for helping me with my car - I've been supporting Prime members since I've started - as you can see above.

Chris
760.521.7445 (cell)
Located in Long Beach, CA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back