• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

95 Red NSX-T for sale JH4NA1182ST000210

Status
Not open for further replies.
95 Red NSX-T for sale

I am in Minnesota, and the car was bought in San Diego last year.

1995 NSX-T with 47,000 miles on it. Everything is stock, except front and rear radar were installed. Cluth and front tires were replaced few months ago. 45k miles service was also done when I bought the car with less than 40k miles on it. I am basically the second owner. I am selling it for $35k or best offer.

Thanx !

MJ

95 NSX

Very interested, I have the $$$$. please send photos and any service records to my e-mail. In addition, i need the vin # to run a car fax on veh. Is there a local acura dealer in your area who knows the car?

the VIN number is JH4NA1182ST000210

The car was originally purchased by the this guy, and since it was not used often, it was transferred to the son. The son was in Navy in San Diego, and was promoted and moved to washington. So, it was in the family since it was first bought.

The dealer that i have been going to is called Buerkle Acura, and you can reach, Fritz (forgot his last name) for any information about the car. He is the service manager that has been taken care of my car. Go to www.buerkleacura.com.

I still have the pictures from last year from the original owner. But I will take more pictures and post it on the internet.

I honestly prefer local buyer, but since I decided to sell it yesterday, I have not posted it anywhere except in here.

The car is in great condition. There is normal wear and tear as expected. This car has not seen rain/snow since I bought it.

Again, I will take pictures tomorrow (saturday, the 26th) after golfing. Hopefully the weather will be nice.

Thank you again for the interest.

MatDj

I am still looking for the best offer. There are some who are interested in the car thru this forum, and email me or call me with your offer. I have not posted it anywhere else besides this forum.

Thank you very much !

MJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back