• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

95 Red/Blk 44K JH4NA1188ST000048

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my beautiful Formula Red 95T. Looking for a good home. For the car not me.
This 95 is in fantastic shape. I have all the service records up to date.
No paint work on the car, no dents. NSX cover and Bra(new) included. Acura CD player in trunk. New Optima Red battery in May.
The 30,000 was done by Gary Force Acura/"BarnMan" in Nashville. They also did a goodwill repair of the EPS at the same time of the service. "Barnman", Ashland Motorsports replaced the water pump and the timing belt and the seals associated with that service. The climate control "leaky caps" was fixed in 05. I put a Taitec GT Lightweight on the car in 05. When I bought the car it had right at 43,000 miles on it and I have put another 1700 miles on it. Tires are Toyo Proxes T1-S rear T1R fronts. Front are new less that 50 miles. Rear have about 1200 miles. The car has LoJack, but I never had it turned on. I have all the paper work for that also. Always garaged..Excellent Condition!!
$38,000 OBO Please don't low ball. This is a very good NSX. You would waste my time and yours.
Nashville, Tn.
Phone 615.804.5854
E-Mail [email protected]
Or PM me. I'll answer, because I hate when someone doesn't reply. :biggrin:

Click on pics for links to larger images

Last edited:
SOLD to my new friend Vivek. Four hours after it posted, you called! :eek: Enjoy your new ride.
Thank you Prime for the posting..Mods, thanks for all your help with my ad..
Please close thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back