• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

95 Red-Black Targa JH4NA1186ST000341

Yellow Rose

Suspended
Price Reduction At End Of Post.....

I know everything about the car, being the third owner with 8232 miles at the time of purchase. The car has factory interior in great shape with no external body mods. The car has a six-disc CD changer in the trunk. There have been only three people that have ever worked on this car - an NSX certified dealership mechanic, Mark Basch and me. The body of the car and the interior has 90,702 miles on it, but the other components have far fewer miles. Other than the front wheel bearings, no wear component has the original 90,702 miles on it.

The engine was rebuilt 26k miles ago, with forged JE 9.5:1 pistons and Comptech oil pump gears. At that time it received the BBSC and aftercooler with 8 PSI pulley. I also have a 12 PSI pulley and a 10 PSI pulley is on it right now. I did the 60k service which included the t-belt, water pump and cooler plugs. The crank and rod bearings were hand-fitted, not just used whatever came in the Honda box. The fuel management is with the updated Split Second box that yields an air-fuel ratio of 11.8:1 under boost. During cruise conditions, the air-fuel ratio is stoichiometric 14.7:1. It has a cold-air intake fabricated from 3" aluminum pipe.

The transmission was rebuilt 10k miles ago. The rebuild included replacing every bearing, every synchro, every seal and the Japanese short gear set. At the time, the OEM clutch had about 30k miles on it and the wear surfaces had 50% remaining material and there were virtually zero blue heat spots on the steel surfaces. About three years ago the transmission received the Comptech 4.55:1 R&P.

Brembo 13" rotors with Lotus calipers at all four corners were put on the car October 2001. Longer Honda wheel studs were used because the Brembo rotor hat is a bit thicker than OEM. The calipers clear the back of the wheels with no spacer. The calipers are gloss black with the word “Brembo” in white.

Other mods - Comptech headers, DC muffler, Comptech anti-sway bars, Bilstein shocks with two perch heights , Comptech non-compliance rear beam, Comptech non-compliance rear end links, Walbro high-volume high-pressure fuel pump, Dali polished tri-strut bar, Autometer boost gauge and fuel pressure gauge in the A-pillar, Dali remote Valentine mount, Dali harness bar (the kind that does not require cutting any interior), Sabelt belts (driver and passenger), FJO wide-band oxygen sensor display, factory car cover, factory bra, on the car are Tecnomagnesio 17" / 18" rims...235x40 / 285x35 tires (rears 60% worn, fronts 30% worn) and extra is a set of 17" / 17" Tecnomagnesio rims...235x40 / 275x40 tires. There is no disfiguring curb rash, but there is one minor paint nick on two of the rims, done by me. Depending on the angle at which you are viewing the car, you would not be able to see them. The wheels are straight and true with zero vibration.

No sheetmetal has ever been damaged in a wreck nor re-painted. I will sign an affidavit on this. My car has an adult's body that is still in great shape, but with the muscle and attitude of a teenager. Engine dyno’ed at 383 RWHP, untuned.

Car is always garaged, at home and work. Oil & filter changed every 3k, no service intervals missed. I have the receipts for every service work done. I do not have a digital camera, but for serious inquiries I will take pictures of whatever you want to see and I will mail them to you. You have seen this car at NSXPO 98, 00, 01 and 02. If you would like to talk, best way is 713-215-8016 weekdays. $45,000 OBO. Reduced to $40,000

Last edited:
Back