95 NSX

Alykhan04

Hi,
Im new to the nsx forum. I'm only 15 years old (turning 16 this month) but my dad recently bought me a 95 nsx, red w/ tan leather. it has 49,000 miles on it. I was wondering if anyone knows if I got a good deal on it ($33k)? The car is perfect, no damage or anything, the interior is clean. The car basically looks brand new. Thanks!

Originally posted by Alykhan04:
Hi,
Im new to the nsx forum. I'm only 15 years old (turning 16 this month) but my dad recently bought me a 95 nsx, red w/ tan leather. it has 49,000 miles on it. I was wondering if anyone knows if I got a good deal on it ($33k)? The car is perfect, no damage or anything, the interior is clean. The car basically looks brand new. Thanks!

That's a great deal assuming it is as you described. I'll buy it from you for $35K and you have just made $2000 for doing nothing!

Originally posted by Alykhan04:
Hi,

Does your dad want to adopt my daughter, she's available!!!

Back