95 nsx-t with 100k worth???

Ive found a nsx-t with 100k miles, i currently own a 92 and would like to up grade, but not sure what a good price would be for the 95, its a 2 owner car seller said he bought it from a prime member 2 years ago i believe, never wrecked or painted was stated?? anyone know this car, and what a good deal for it??

thanks John

Last edited:
If you want to upgrade, upgrade to a 97 and up.
From 92 to 95 is not much of an upgrade, considering the high mileage.

My guess is your talking about the red 95 with tan interior it has over 170,000 miles I think less then 25 grand...

Good luck

There is a red/tan 95 in my area for sale for around $30k. It has mid 90k (or there abouts) on the mileage. He is not advertising it yet, but has asked me several times if I knew someone who wanted it.

Shoot me a pm and I will find out if it is still available. Car is bone stock and looks pretty good to me. What city is this car in. maybe its the same one?

I would give it some time for a nice '97+ that will fit your budget. Unless you're craving for the targa, I'd wait save my money.

I would give it some time for a nice '97+ that will fit your budget. Unless you're craving for the targa, I'd wait save my money.

I use to think the same way. However, after comparing a 95 to a 97, the differences are not worth the $10k premium to me. The 95 is heavier, but 100 lbs is not the end of the world IMO. The 6-speed tranny and larger motor would be a bonus, but I have found most people to be very happy with the performance of the earlier cars. Not that they wouldn't like to have it, but to shell out the extra cash does not have a favorable cost/benefit ratio. The larger brakes, perforated leather and other things surely make the 97+ cars more current and possibly more enjoyable, but they do not really enhance the driving experience enough for those wanting to get into a T to spend the additional $$$ they may or may not have.

I have been a coupe owner for many many miles now. I've also recently felt the need to have a T in my life. If I could cut the roof off my car today I would be happier than a pig in... This is all I want for my car right now. With all my mods, I have exceeded most of the 97 features/benefits and would just like to have an open car. A 97+ is a great upgrade as far as I'm concerned. However, its all about the Benjamins I'm afraid. Plus, I love white and there are so few 97+ white NSXs out there.

My guess is your talking about the red 95 with tan interior it has over 170,000 miles I think less then 25 grand...

Good luck

If you saw my car and how clean it is you would probably raise that a few grand atleast!
Anyone at nsxpo can vouch for my car however I do not think mine is the one he is talking about.

I use to think the same way. However, after comparing a 95 to a 97, the differences are not worth the $10k premium to me. The 95 is heavier, but 100 lbs is not the end of the world IMO. The 6-speed tranny and larger motor would be a bonus, but I have found most people to be very happy with the performance of the earlier cars. Not that they wouldn't like to have it, but to shell out the extra cash does not have a favorable cost/benefit ratio. The larger brakes, perforated leather and other things surely make the 97+ cars more current and possibly more enjoyable, but they do not really enhance the driving experience enough for those wanting to get into a T to spend the additional $$$ they may or may not have.

I have been a coupe owner for many many miles now. I've also recently felt the need to have a T in my life. If I could cut the roof off my car today I would be happier than a pig in... This is all I want for my car right now. With all my mods, I have exceeded most of the 97 features/benefits and would just like to have an open car. A 97+ is a great upgrade as far as I'm concerned. However, its all about the Benjamins I'm afraid. Plus, I love white and there are so few 97+ white NSXs out there.

I like my 97 However I am perfectly content with my 95 also! There is a difference but is it worth ten plus grand difference?

Back