• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

95 NSX-T SALVAGE/WRECK, red/black, 118k 3.2L 5spd, jh4na1183st000250

Status
Not open for further replies.
95 NSX-T SALVAGE/WRECK, red/black, 118k 3.2L 5spd

Not for sale

since the insurance is low balling me and im still losing money on my nsx. im looking to buy the car back and sell it as a whole. im looking to get $14,200 obo cash serious buyers only please.

Its an 1995 Acura NSX T-top 118k on chassis 73k miles on 3.2L motor 5 speed transmission with good clutch life remaining as Shad at driving ambition took a look at it in august. it now retains a Salvage title. it has COMPTECH HEADERS AND COMPTECH High Flow Cats

i bought the car in phoenix, arizona with 114k miles clean title and 4k miles later the engine threw a rod bearing. i got a used replacement engine at driving ambition with new tb/wp engine seals all that good stuff with documents and receipts at 118k miles it now has 118,8xx cost me $8500.

the car does have wear on both side bolster on both driver and passenger seats. the front lip does have scrapes from daily driving. one fender has a small crack in it from tires too thick. but how ever it is fixable. the targa top does need paint it has scratches on it and one small ding but all is fixable. the ac blow cold heater is hot radio works window works. the wheels are enkeis i just got them for winter they will go with the car.

any further question dont be afraid to pm me. i need to sell asap. not looking to part out

pm me if you wanna talk and if serious about buying. please dont low ball me.
+ Delete!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back