95 NSX-T on ebay JH4NA1182ST000224

NetViper said:
No reason. I just thought it was cool.

What is autologic anyway?

I think this car is very cool! The conversion looks really nice. I think the back looks likes its missing something, b/c it is. The 02/03 rear valance or some ww spats and it would look much better IMHO.

AutoLogic is a performance shop in Houston that specializes in the NSX. Brad the owner, as well as one of the other guys both own NSXes. When it comes to NSXes, they know there stuff, and are very reasonable. In fact, they have gone out of there way for me and several other NSXers! I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

Not bad over all but it would have been nice if they completed the 02 conversion. The 02 rear valence in one of the biggest changes in the rear but the left it out. Also the sides look a little off without the extra door trim molding that the 02+ got to match the thicker skirts. It also needs the little 02+ mini spoiler. IMHO, that little thing adds a lot to the rear end:D Other than that it seems like the Turbo-Kid guy got a pretty good deal at $40K.

It looks like turbo-kid backed out, since he was the winner of the auction in March, at $39.1K.

The same seller relisted it, and got $31.6K in the beginning of April.

What is strange is that the new seller is saying nothing about the 2004 front conversion, and makes a statement about the paint that implies that it's the original paintjob.

accident

I am looking for my first NSX and was all hot to buy this one currently on Ebay. It didnt make sense to me regarding the multiple ebay listings and the inaccurate listing not even mentioning the conversion.
NSX foyoass mentioned seeing the car at autologic so i called and spoke with Brad who remembers the car from working on it this past month.
The car has been in a severe head on accident according to Brad's inspection which makes sense regarding the conversion and repaint.
I am upset because ai was really getting excited about this car. Damn!
BTW...the guys currently selling it on Ebay claim to have had No idea about the collision despite their inspection and were even telling me that there has never been any body work. He claimed all parts and fenders were original.I pointed out to him that a 95 NSX with a 02 front must have had a little body work.
All that being said Brad did say the cart drove nice although maybe not for the track.
I am still tempted becasue I really want a NSX and my current Acura TL lease is up in two weeks and I need a new car HELP! advice!
Dan ( In southern Florida)

car fax

One other thing....Despite the accident The carfax was clean....The dealer kept on referring to the clean carfax....Is carfax worthless?

nsxexotic said:
40k? huh?

Oops, I only looked at the original auction link that NetViper provided. Either way, now that we know this car has been in a severe accident $30K nontheless $40K is not quite the good deal I had thought it was:p

Re: car fax

danrudy said:
One other thing....Despite the accident The carfax was clean....The dealer kept on referring to the clean carfax....Is carfax worthless?
Carfax is a good preliminary tool to use.

Carfax is a good negative check. What that means is, if something negative shows up on Carfax, there is a good chance that it's accurate, and you go from there.
If nothing shows up on Carfax, then you go to the next steps (preliminary inspection by a Prime member, then pre-purchase inspection by a reputable NSX mechanic).

Don't base your decision to purchase a car on the fact that Carfax had nothing negative.

Back