95 NSX-T FOR 35K, SIDESWIPED BUT FIXED

95 NSX-T JUST PURCHASED!

THIS CAR IS AWSOME WITH 33,000 ORIGINAL MILES. I WANTED BLACK BUT THIS IS SO DARK GREEN IT'S ALMOST BLACK. BETTER THAN BLACK TO ME.. CSS

Last edited:
STOP SHOUTING! I'M TOO SLEEPY TO YELL!

Wrecked cars are less desireable and will go for less money on resale. Have you got before/after pictures? It's possible that the damage will cause problems down the road.

Check out the pricing guidelines in the FAQ for reasonable pricing based on condition.

Above all -- take your time. Look around, do your research, don't be afraid to ask people here who're geographically close to cars to check them out. Be an informed buyer -- look through the FAQ.

Good luck.

Originally posted by aaronb:
Wrecked cars are less desireable and will go for less money on resale.

That's true, however... It is more true of cars with major damage and particularly a salvage title. If a car has relatively minor body damage and is repaired properly, the difference in market value, if any, will be much less.

You may be getting a break on the price now due to the accident damage, so any less money you get when you sell the car a few years down the road will only be compensating for the break you get now.

thanks for your input. the car is awsome with low miles and i just talked to the shop owner who did the repairs. he said none of the unibody was effected, the right door and rear 1/4 panel were replaced. you can't tell there was ever a repair. i am having an independent shop evaluate the overall car and should know by the end of the month all the details. i want the car just for the simple reason its a targa and affordable.any input is appreciated guyz!! also what modifications are an absolute must on the 95 model, where my money will be well spent and i will love it thereafter...?

Originally posted by KUSHMAN1:
i am having an independent shop evaluate the overall car and should know by the end of the month all the details.

Good idea. You're lucky, because you live in an area with two different shops that do a lot of NSX service, Niello Acura and Pettitt's Automotive. Either one should be able to evaluate an NSX for you.

what modifications are an absolute must on the 95 model

None. Buy the car and live with it for a while. (If it comes with aftermarket tires, you may want to switch it back to the OEM tires.) You may very well find that the car is just about perfect. And if there's anything that you would like to improve, that's what you should consider. But there's nothing at all that absolutely must be modded.

where my money will be well spent and i will love it thereafter...?

The money you spend to attend NSXPO 2003 in October falls into this category. You're buying just in time for the year it's in your area.

Back